INFORMATION ABOUT E-VISA VIETNAM
What is E-Visa? E-Visa is an acronym for "Electronic Visa," although it can also be referred to as an electronic visa. This is a permission given by the Competent Authorities that allows the bearer to visit a certain country for employment, tourism, or other short-term vacations. The most recent type of visa is an E-Visa.
Vietnam E-Visa is comparable to the preceding E-Visa. According to Vietnamese law, an electronic visa (E-Visa) is a set of visas that are given through an electronic transaction system instead of being attached to the passport or given separately. This is a level 4 administrative process in Vietnam, and the only way to sign up and pay for a visa is online. The e-visa is only good for 30 days and can only be used once by a foreigner entering Vietnam for one of the reasons allowed by Vietnamese law.
With a different visa policy, the electronic tourist visa for Vietnam is restricted to the following 80 countries:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Brunei Darussalam
- United Arab Emirates
- Czech Republic
- Timor Leste
- United States of America
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Marshall Islands
- Salomon Islands
- Western Samoa
- San Marino
- Including Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR passport holders
- Not apply to Chinese e-passport holders
Foreigners can get into and out of Vietnam with an e-Visa at the following border gates:
- Air border gate: Noi Bai International Airport, Tan Son Nhat International Airport, Cam Ranh International Airport, Da Nang International Airport, Cat Bi International Airport, Can Tho, Phu Quoc, Phu Bai (Hue).
- Sea border gate: Hon Gai port (Quang Ninh), Hai Phong port (Hai Phong), Nha Trang port (Khanh Hoa), Da Nang port (Da Nang), Quy Nhon port (Binh Dinh), Vung Tau port (Ba Ria - Vung Tau), Cat Lai port (Ho Chi Minh City).
- Road border gate: Mong Cai international border gate (Quang Ninh), Huu Nghi (Lang Son), Lao Cai (Lao Cai), Nam Can (Nghe An), Cau Treo (Ha Tinh), Cha Lo (Quang Binh) , Lao Bao (Quang Tri), Bo Y (Kon Tum), Moc Bai, Xa Mat (Tay Ninh), Tinh Bien, Song Tien (An Giang), Ha Tien (Kien Giang).
REASONS TO APPLY FOR VIETNAM E-VISA
- Simple tactic, straightforward execution.
- If the visa application is approved, the visa will be provided within only three days.
- Inexpensive, simple, and cheap for vacation, visiting family, and short-term business.
- Citizens of countries that are exempt from bilateral visas with Vietnam or countries that are unilaterally exempted by Vietnam and are on the list of E-Visa approved nations can apply for a visa if they wish to visit Vietnam for fewer than 30 days. online visa issuance.
VIETNAM E-VISA REQUIREMENT
To get a Vietnam visa, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- Passport valid for at least six months after the date of arrival into Vietnam, with a minimum of two blank pages
- 01 passport photo (see also: Vietnam visa photo regulations)
- Digital copy of passport picture and personal data page
- Credit card for e-visa fee payment online (American Express cards are not accepted)
ELECTRONIC VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
Steps to apply for an e-visa to Vietnam include:
Step 1: Visit Vietnam's online visa website: https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/en_US/web/guest/khai-thi-thuc-dien-tu/cap-thi-thuc- change
Step 2: Read the instructions and check the box “Confirmation of reading instructions carefully and having completed the application," then select “Next” to go to the next category.
Step 3: Upload a photo and personal information page in your passport according to the instructions
Step 4: Complete the online declaration of personal information on the declaration, including:
- Full name
- Passport type
- Expiration date
- Estimated length of stay
- Expected address of temporary stay in Vietnam
- Entry date
- Port of entry
- Exit Gate
- Contact information: Email, phone number.
Step 5: Receive the verification code after confirming the information's accuracy. You'll need to retrieve this code in the future, so save it somewhere easy to recall. For your online Vietnam visa application to be granted, you must provide accurate information. Once the application has been submitted and processed, the information cannot be modified.
Step 6: Pay the e-visa service fee (25 USD) through the online platform.
Step 7: Re-visit the website after 3 days, enter the registration code, email, and date of birth in the search box to check the status of your e-visa processing.
Step 8: Get the link to download and then print your e-visa once your visa application form is approved.
Step 9: At the border gate to Vietnam, show your e-visa or verification code.
OUTSTANDING UTILITIES OF E VISA
An e-visa is a one-of-a-kind document issued to the holder. When you want to get a stamped visa, you have to spend time filling out paperwork and going to foreign ministries to work. However, when applying for an electronic visa, all you need is a computer. By following a few simple steps, foreigners can quickly get a visa and be warmly welcomed in the country they want to visit.
E-Visa provides ease for both the applicant and the receiving nation. Help the department that handles applications with administrative tasks like document listing, document evaluation, data entry, and making visa decisions.
In this age of cultural globalization, when all information is safe, letting consumers start the electronic filing process helps to speed up and make easier tasks that used to take a lot of time. But compared to doing the visa application process by hand, this makes it much harder to keep an eye on and analyze productivity and risk.